DO IT NOW Media
DO IT NOW Magazine is pleased to announce that it has launched a new and improved website.
The website has been designed to provide the ultimate visual and user-friendly experience, with action-packed content, stunning photography, and videos, as well as improved navigation and functionality throughout. Compatible with today's browsers and mobile devices, users can share content with others across Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Be a part of the DO IT NOW experience and find all the latest adventure, sport, and lifestyle news, articles and events, and you also have the option to #readityourway.
Visit www.doitnow.co.za where South Africa’s #1 adventure, sport and lifestyle magazine takes publishing to the next level:
• Daily press releases and event feedback: www.doitnow.co.za/news
• Articles - plain text and online reader: www.doitnow.co.za/articles
• Stunning galleries and entertaining videos: www.doitnow.co.za
• Calendar with upcoming events: www.doitnow.co.za/calendar
• 20 different categories to choose from: www.doitnow.co.za/categories
• DO IT NOW weekly reports (Fridays - subscribe online): www.doitnow.co.za/dinfo
• Monthly DO IT NOW Magazine - online reader: www.doitnow.co.za/magazine
• Monthly DO IT NOW Magazine - application: download it for free from Itunes (Apple devices); Play Store (Android devices - via Magzter)
Also have a look at DO IT NOW's dedicated social media pages:
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/DOITNOWMagazine
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/DOITNOWMag
• YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/doitnowmedia1
Adventure, sport and lifestyle news, articles and events never looked this good!
Advantages of digital:
• Everything is free!
• Get the latest news now - no more waiting.
• It's a whole new and spectacular visual experience with the addition of more photos, videos, and links to websites of interest.
• You choose the format you want to read it in - plain text, PDF or application.
• You can #shareyourstories and get them published.
• Eco friendly.
• Subscribe to DO IT NOW Weekly and receive all the top news, events, and articles in you inbox every Friday (www.doitnow.co.za/dinfo)
The DO IT NOW team strives to provide the latest high-quality adventure, sport, and lifestyle information on an ongoing basis, while reducing our carbon footprint. What better way to achieve this goal than by offering dynamic, weekly web-based articles and a monthly application-based magazine, constantly evolving website, weekly media report, dedicated YouTube channel, and vibey social media platforms.
So go have a look at the new-look DO IT NOW website and #readityourway.