Honeywood Farm, Grootvadersbosch – Near Swellendam/Heidelberg
120-150KM OF MTB AR! This will be an adventure you’ll remember and a chance to spend many hours with your bike as a team in some of the most incredible areas.
Plenty route choices and amazing riding! Full details to follow – should be up by 16 Jan.
ENTRIES OPENS ON 1 Feb.
START/FINISH: Honeywood Farm, Grootvadersbosch – Near Swellendam/Heidelberg [Western Cape]
- Handpicked/organic trails, taking in the remote and rarely visited gems in the Grootvadersbosch Conservancy/Korinte Dam/Barrydale/Vanwyksdorp/Langeberg area!
- A 150-180km Adventure ride/mtb expedition race. Expect Adventure!
- Teams of 2-4.
- Teams will be using 1:50 000 topo maps with extra routestracks available on master maps
- Teams will visit check points along the way.
- Riders will need to be self sufficient – same as normal AR.
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS: tba
ENTRY FEE: tba